Wednesday, June 7, 2023

NEW! Holmes of Baker Street

Writing the stories for Holmes of Baker Street I decided to continue in the manner that I chose with most of the stories of my previous Holmes book, Sherlock 6. In Holmes of Baker Street, the reader will find stories alluded to in the original canon, and I try to duplicate the style of the author, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I have endeavoured to be accurate historically, geographically, and with true points of interest.

The title of this book came to me when I was rereading The Adventure of the Reigate Squires (1893). Inspector Forrester said, “I hope I don’t intrude, but we hear Mr. Holmes of Baker Street is here.” After reading that, I was struck that those four words were as good a title as any.

Holmes of Baker Street also has a few original clients from the canon making a reappearance!

Holmes of Baker Street is available in book and Kindle, only on Amazon!

Stephen Gaspar's books can be found on Amazon!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment