Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sherlock Holmes in Canada - Reviews


When I first came up with the idea of writing a series of Sherlock Holmes adventures in Canada, I thought it was a great idea. Since I have published The Canadian Adventures of Sherlock Holmes on Kindle, this book has outsold all my other Kindle publications. Even Cold-Hearted Murder, which is another Sherlock Holmes adventure with a Canadian connection, has not sold half as well as CASH.

I do not know exactly how to explain it. I can only think it is the title that attracts readers. Perhaps I should have entitled Cold-Hearted Murder, More Canadian Adventures of Sherlock Holmes. Maybe a if I had put Sherlock Holmes in the title, Cold-Hearted Murder would sell as well.

It is always nice to see positive reviews of my work, and I thought I would put some on my blog.
These few reviews are on Amazon both .com and .co.uk, and they are all for The Canadian Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.

“Really enjoyed this collection of stories. They felt authentic and true to the spirit of Holmes and Watson. A good buy.”

“This is a very good story. The adventures are interesting and the story is very well writen. I enjoyed this book very much and recommend it to any Sherlock Holmes fan.”

“... I don't think I've read a book of stories that felt anywhere near as close in language and atmosphere to the real adventures!”


No comments:

Post a Comment