Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mysteries on Kindle

The Templar and the True Cross is the third historical mystery that I published on Kindle. The first was The Canadian Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, originally published as an ebook with a Canadian ebook publisher in London, Ontario, then with The Battered Silicon Dispatch Box, a small publisher in Ontario. The second book I had published with Kindle was another Sherlock Holmes mystery entitled, Cold-Hearted Murder.
No work is done in  a vacuum or can be brought to completion solely by one person. Even the solitary work of writing must eventually bring in other people. I cannot imagine one person doing everything on their own.



I would like to take the opportunity to thank two people who supported me in my work. The first is Aimee Parent who has proof read and edited practically all my work. My association with Aimee goes back over a dozen years, and I have always enjoyed working with her.


The second person I would like to thank is Greg Maxwell. Greg is a good friend of my sons, Tom and Ryan, and graduated in Communications from the University of Windsor. Greg has just finished working on the movie, The Birder, that was shot in and around Windsor. I worked with Greg in the design of the aforementioned three books, and I think he did a great job.  





Stephen Gaspar on Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment